Wednesday, October 3, 2007

IT'S GOOD TO GET AWAY!!

So Jesse and I have lived in Cleveland since we got married on December 16, 2006. I have been working at Baxter since April 2006 and Jesse just recently got a new job inside Baxter. He works as a production technician shift leader for Schott...a company that makes parts for Baxter. We were both very excited when Jesse received this great opportunity.





Since we got married we haven't done much of anything. We love any chance we can get to get out of the Delta or atleast out of Cleveland!! My sister just had a new baby, so we love to go visit them and hang out with Aden and Tate. We also love going to Tupelo and Starkville to visit the parents.






We were recently given the opportunity to go on a vacation in San Francisco. I had to go for business and Jesse was able to come along. It was SO much fun having him there this year, since last year I had to go by myself. I will have more pics to post later.




I wanted to leave a short message to update everyone on how Jesse and I are doing. We are very excited about what all God has planned for our lives....hopefully not in Cleveland, but that is up to him.




No comments: