Well today I found out that I am getting a promotion!!!!:)!!!!!!
So for those of you that do not know...I am now a Microbiologist/Quality Lab Associate at Baxter. I have been working here for 3 yrs & 2 months now. My new title will be Quality Associate/Supervisor. I will actually have someone working under me now...which is kinda scary!! I will be in charge of his time card, vacation days, sick days, etc...
My main duties will be over the quality aspects of sterilization. I will be the study director for various protocols, fractionals, qualifications, and steam studies for all the sterilizers. It is very hard to explain, but I can tell you that I will be pretty stressed out these next few weeks, or even months. The person that had this job previously is leaving next Friday, so I have to absorb as much info as I can in the next week & 1/2....fun fun!! along with finishing up projects in the lab and training everyone of my current duties. What an experience this will be...:)
On a side note...the seller called and said that he would be willing to negotiate. I am very shocked b/c we gave him some crazy requirements in the new counter...and he actually accepted them. We might be getting this house afterall!!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment